newzealandgirls.co.nz for escorts in new zealand

a great selection of girls and escort for men and women

WEBMASTERS
Escorts in New zealand
nzgirls.co.nz

Be a Live Model
PHP Software
Love in New Zealand
Sexy Lingerie
Live SEX Web cams



Newzealandgirls Article

How to Get Your Wife to Bring Home a Girlfriend

How to Get Your Wife to Bring Home a Girlfriend


OK, Stud....here it is. The odds are REALLY stacked against you, but remember, not ALL women are created equal! There is a better chance of you winning Playboy's "Most Interesting Man" contest before you wife will bring home a playmate for you. That being said, IT HAPPENS TO SOMEBODY!!! Here are some simple steps to sway the odds to your favor. First of all, over 63% of ALL women have "thought" about kissing (or more) another woman. That doesn't mean they've thought about it a ton...but it has crossed their minds. 17% of women surveyed have stated that they have tried it or have thought about it more than twice. A full 8% said that given the right circumstances, they would entertain a three-some with their partner as long as the rules were clear. So, the odds are 92% that you are going to strike out, chump. Don't despair! After you read and execute the following steps, you can cut those odds in half, and at the very least, your fantasy time with your wife will increase TREMENDOUSLY! The key is to take a step by step approach to loosening up the mrs. and getting her used to the idea of some "advanced" sex. It is IMPERATIVE that you take these steps in the proper order. Going out of order will set you back months and probably dump you back (maybe permanently) in the 92% of guys who have to keep those fantasies to themselves. 1. Dirty talk more often. This is harmless, playful, and can actually get the 63% bisexual "thinkers" to consider the later steps. If you can't go further than this because you married sweet polly purebred, that's OK. You will undoubtedly have the best pillow talk imaginable because it will remain a fantasy. This is where 70% of men end up anyway, so don't despair. Then again, DON'T give up either!!! Depending on your desire, you may consider the following steps to at least get her to try some 3-D fantasies! 2. Watch porno together. Most of the porno on DVD contains some form of advanced sex. Even the gang bang stuff can be considered harmless by many women (after all, its not THEM in the video-right?). After you get her used to watching a movie every so often, check out the MILF and girl on girl stuff. Have a bottle of wine and be sure to laugh a ton. That will break down the barriers a bit more. 3. Go to a gentleman's club together. The best way to broach this subject is to let her know that you've been to a few and you miss her! (That last convention was fun, but after you got home, you had to choke the chicken instead of giving your wife a few dollar bills) Get her to talk with one or two of the girls. Make sure it is a clean and classy place. Let the dancers know she is a newbie and any professional will help you out by making her feel welcome. 4. If you can get her to a club once, you can do it twice. Next visit, with the right application of alcohol and a week or two of celibacy, you should get her a lap dance. If you can see the same dancer as before, they may strike up a friendship....KaCHING!!! 5. After you have sufficiently warmed up the Mrs. to this classy, harmless, and exciting behavior, you stand a chance of taking it to the next level. Have a playful but serious conversation about experimentation, erotic topics and what it might be like for the 2 or 3 of you. Women respond to emotion. USE That emotion to your advantage. Some women will want a relationship; others won't. YOU won't know which way that will go until you start. For more in depth analysis and stories, get the book "Open". 6. IF you've got her to try now the 2nd most difficult part begins...WHO? You can try a professional or amateur...it's up to the two of you. The more you talk about the rules, guidelines and expectations the better. Hiring an escort is a sure thing. Opening up a erotic dancer is the next best thing. Considering someone you know is a whole other ball game. We will have a full blown ebook on this topic (with testimonials of success stories)ing out soon...stay tuned! For more ideas on making your wife HOT, visit our website at makeyourwifehot makeyourwifehot and feel free to drop me a line anytime.
Doug has had more ups and downs than your typical midlife crisis guy. After building and losing a business he had for 20 years, raising 3 kids during a separation, and saving an "hopeless" marriage, Doug has unlocked the TRUE secrets to love and sex in marriage. His book, "Make Your Wife Hot" is changing lives and attitudes of couples all over the world. His website and blog can be found at makeyourwifehot makeyourwifehot

Related Newzealandgirls Videos


Newzealandgirls News


Feature: Exploring Chinese cultural elements in New Zealand - Xinhua

25 Mar 2017 at 2:42am 

Feature: Exploring Chinese cultural elements in New Zealand
Xinhua
WELLINGTON, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Han Xuanting spun in her skirt typical of the style of the Uygur ethnic group in western China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, with a dozen New Zealand girls in school dresses imitating her steps around her.

and more »


Read more...


Wage gap by gender narrowest - Korea Times

20 Mar 2017 at 8:21am 

Wage gap by gender narrowest
Korea Times
So we need our educated, working-age women to be engaged in the economy ? particularly given that New Zealand girls and women are out-performing their male counterparts educationally, from primary school through to undergraduate level. Support for ...

and more »


Read more...


MLC principal to head up Geelong Grammar - The West Australian

19 Mar 2017 at 2:56am 

The West Australian

MLC principal to head up Geelong Grammar
The West Australian
Ms Cody, who grew up in Tasmania, worked as head of senior school at Presbyterian Ladies' College in WA before her first appointment as a principal at New Zealand girls school, Woodford House. She has been head of MLC since 2009. Geelong Grammar ...



Read more...


Kiwi girls win in Bangkok - IIHF

16 Mar 2017 at 11:06am 

IIHF

Kiwi girls win in Bangkok
IIHF
BANGKOK ? The New Zealand U18 women's national team, which competed internationally for the first time, won the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey Women's Challenge Cup of Asia that also included senior national teams from six Asian countries that are not involved ...

and more »


Read more...


A visit to Australia's only frog farm - Otago Daily Times

14 Mar 2017 at 5:04pm 

Otago Daily Times

A visit to Australia's only frog farm
Otago Daily Times
Everybody, but particularly parents with boys and girls approaching maturity, and those who cannot go to the front (says the New Zealand Herald), will be gratified to learn of the manner in which New Zealand girls have been rising to the occasion and ...



Read more...


The Showgirl - Slate Magazine

14 Mar 2017 at 11:18am 

Slate Magazine

The Showgirl
Slate Magazine
She might have finally gotten around to the novels and screenplays she planned to write about Lizzie Borden and two New Zealand girls, Pauline Parker and Juliet Hulme, convicted of killing Parker's mother. What she did finish shortly before her death ...



Read more...


Business - Scoop.co.nz (press release)

8 Mar 2017 at 9:43pm 

Business
Scoop.co.nz (press release)
Entrepreneurial skills are increasingly important for people wanting to stay relevant in today's changing workplace, and a new programme aims to ensure New Zealand girls don't get left behind. Girls Mean Business (GMB), a New Zealand-based social ...

and more »


Read more...


Newzealandgirls Links

Permalink: | Copyright © 2017 newzealandgirls.co.nz for escorts in new zealand All Rights Reserved Webmasters

Powered by SiteBuilder Elite